Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

meet meadow

Okay everyone, here she is - my newest bundle of beagle love, Meadow, otherwise known as "Thing 3."

Meadow wants a belly rub
Meadow Bear
Meadow Bear
Meadow
Meadow


Meadow loves Lucy (Thing 2)
Meadow and Lucy
Lucy and Meadow


Thing 1, Thing 2 and Thing 3 all curled up together
Buddies


All photos by me, taken using the Hipstamatic iPhone app.

6 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Aww, they are all so cute!

MsAnomaly said...

Meadow seems to settled right in! She's adorable! Love the picture of all 3 "things" cuddled up on the couch!

RanaElizabeth said...

I am so, so glad that all three are getting along. I read dog forums (yes, shut up, that's not crazy) every now and then and I've read such horror stories about people who adopt another dog only to find out that the first dog wants to kill the new one. The BF and I would like another dog at some point but with our beast, we're just not gonna try that.

Christine said...

Thanks, everyone!

@Rana, when we first got Lucy, she hated Stella. We had to work with her a lot to get them to play nice, but now they are the best of buddies (I'll admit, my little sweet beagle, Lucy, was most of the problem, too).

I was a little concerned when we brought Meadow home because I thought Lucy might give her trouble, but Lucy just accepted Meadow as part of the family. Lucy is still the alpha-queen and she knows it. And so do the other dogs.

2 Raven Chicks said...

How sweet they are all snuggled up together! Meadow is such a cutie!

Christine said...

Thanks, 2RavenChicks! I'm so glad they are all getting along!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...