Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

what i wore:: weekend warrior

whatiwore-weekend1
{ top: old urban outfitters, sweater: h&m, jeans: american eagle, boots: dansko, earrings: made by me }


So I'm trying something new with the What I Wore photos again. I cleaned up the design a bit to suit the overall look of my blog and added a color swatch and still life photos of the accessories. Although, those pretty still life pictures (taken by yours truly) sort of make my actual outfit picture look like crap (as if it needed something to push it over that cliff).

I will master the art of the self portrait. I will master the art of the self portrait. I will master the art of the self portrait. *clicks heels together three times*

(I'll also use my DSLR for outfit pics and stop being lazy by using the point and shoot.)

PS- Those boots are, in fact, ideal for clomping and tromping. I've been living in them on weekends since they arrived.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...