Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, February 11, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 5

Iron Hill Brewery Overload Stout


Chocolate + Beer = Love.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that equation is an absolute truth. I snapped this picture (with the Hipstamtic app, of course) while out with the girls last night at happy hour. That's Iron Hill Brewery's Overload Stout and I am ready to go get a growler and pour its milky, chocolatey goodness over my bowl of Cocoa Krispies (don't judge me!).

Iron Hill is a regional brewery with a downtown Lancaster location, and not only do they have yummy beer, they have pretty tasty food, too (I highly recommend the sweet potato fries- little slice of heaven on a plate, right there).

Speaking of absolute truths, here's another-
Friends + Food = Good times and the best therapy money can't buy.


52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

RanaElizabeth said...

I tell the boyfriend all the time that if we ever break up, I will never regret the time spent with him because he introduced me to the wonder that are darker beers. It was quite a revelation in my life that I prefer stouts, porters, the darker the better.

Christine said...

I remember the first time I ever had a dark beer. I did it right- Guinness at a pub in Northern Ireland when I was 18. I was hooked from there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...