Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

what i wore:: groundhog day

groundhog-day-what-i-wore{ dress: madewell | turtleneck: h&m | necklace: ? | tights: spanx in charcoal | boots: ? }

So apparently Phil, the weather-predicting rodent, did not see his shadow yesterday. And if you believe such tomfoolery, that means spring is coming soonish. Of course, Phil's accuracy is about as close as that of most weather persons so take his forecast with a flake of snow (because we've certainly got a lot of those laying around).

Also, excuse the photo quality. I did not have a snow day yesterday and therefore did not get home in time to get pictures before it got dark outside. I will figure this photo thing out someday.

6 comments:

I Have To Have It said...

Love it! It looks warm and comfortable, but still fun and stylish. Love the necklace!

Christine said...

Thanks, I Have To Have It! Surprisingly, I actually was a bit cold since I didn't have a sweater on. Most days I live in cardigans, but I went without one that day.

2 Raven Chicks said...

That necklace is gorgeous!!! You look wonderful! I'm really loving Phil's prediction of the early spring too!

two birds said...

i wish you knew where you got those boots because they are fabulous! love the whole look!

RanaElizabeth said...

Forget the cute outfit and great boots, you have such a happy smile in this picture!

Christine said...

@2Raven Chicks, thanks! I'm hoping Phil is right, too. Enough winter, already!

@twobirds, pretty sure I got them at a random department store. They are a few years old.

@RanaElizabeth, haha...I was just so thrilled to be taking my own picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...