Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

in the mood for:: blossoms and blooms

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to see some flowers blossoming. And if I can't see them in my currently snow-covered yard, I'll just buy a bunch of bloom-covered clothing, accessories and furniture. That seems like an even trade-off, right? I thought so.

inthemoodfor-blossomsandblooms
{ 1- multifloral lily clutch by bagatelles & co, 2- floral lampwork ring by brilynn beads, 3- handmade vintage cameo earrings by the silver dog, 4- tuileries dress from anthropologie, 5- sonoma settee from layla grayce }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...