Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 7

Bulls Head

Remember my post about the Zap & Co. fire and the injured owner, Steve Murray? (If you don't, go read it now so this post makes sense.)

Last Sunday, Mr. DU, some friends and I attended a benefit for Steve at The Bulls Head Pub (pictured above). It's not exactly in downtown Lancaster (it's a little town just north, called Lititz), but I thought this was a nice follow up to my previous post.

Read the news article here (I'm quoted!) and see the news video here (I'm in that, too (in the background)!).

By the way, the Bulls Head is a great little place- good atmosphere, awesome beer selection and yummy food. If you ever head up to Lititz, stop by and check it out.


52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I go to Lititz a couple times a year (there's a big toy tractor store there, don't ask ;)) so we'll have to check that out. I love this feature by the way! :)

Christine said...

Haha...definitely check out the Bulls Head during your next visit to the toy tractor store. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...