Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what i wore:: the coral dress

whatiwore-madewellcoraldress
{ dress: madewell, sweater: random department store, belt: target, shoes: aldo, tights: spanx in charcoal, bracelet: charlotte russe, necklace: made by me }


Okay peeps, here it is. The Madewell Coral Dress (previously "styled" here). It's much brighter in person, which is okay with me since I like bright colors. And it pairs so well with greys and tans, don't you think? I'm feeling so very fall 2011.

Also, I've made the executive decision as Director of my Closet that I need those J. Crew Langford high-heeled oxfords from the previous Styled post. Those shoes are haunting me. Every day I get dressed and think about how cute they would look with whatever outfit I have on. It's time to make a purchase, methinks. But really, how cute would those be with today's outfit?

3 comments:

belinda said...

love it and it looks great with the dark tights and shoes

Ramsey said...

Ok, I might be a bit mad about your heels! Gorgeous!

Christine said...

Thanks, everyone! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...