Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, February 10, 2011

pantone fashion color report:: fall 2011

I know, I know, it's not even spring yet and most of us are still wearing last fall's clothes (and colors- how 2010 of us), but the fashion world is always seasons ahead of the real world.

I'm loving the fall 2011 color trend report! Neutrals plus pops of color. Exactly how I like to dress. I'm thinking that coral dress was a great purchase since it looks awfully close to "emberglow."* And I'm just patting myself on the back today since I'm wearing it (yay, it arrived- pictures coming next week) with colors very similar to quarry and nougat. I am so on top of things over here.

And also, yay! It's Fashion Week!

pantone-fall-2011-fashion-color-report

Download the full report here. All images from the Pantone report.

*Actually, in real life, it is emberglow- the picture was a shade or five off.

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

These colors I can absolutely get behind, mostly because I can ignore honeysuckle and go for deep teal. But you know what? Honeysuckle's starting to grow on me...

Christine said...

Deep teal is my favorite (as if you couldn't guess that from my blog colors). I really like this color palette, too. It does sort make honeysuckle seem more...okay. It's growing on me a bit, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...