Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, February 7, 2011

beagle mania monday!

Listen, I said I liked (er...loved) beagles, so really, it was only a matter of time before I launched a regular weekly(ish) post dedicated to beagles. And since Mondays generally suck, I thought that would be a good day for some beagle cuteness. (That and, "Beagle Mania Tuesday" just didn't have the same ring to it.)

Mostly Beagle Mania Monday will be pictures of my beagles, because it's my blog and my beagles rock.

beagle-mania-monday


PS- I know that big black thing in the bottom left image isn't really a beagle, but I don't want her to feel left out of the fun, so I made her an honorary beagle, okay? Okay.

2 comments:

Ab said...

It looks like Meadow has found a happy home with you and your family! That is a wonderful happy ending for her! And for you guys. Lovin' the new blog set-up and glad you're finally posting regularly again.

Christine said...

Yeah, all the dogs are buddies and getting along really well. I'm glad to be posting again and definitely made the right move in combining all of my blogs into this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...