Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, February 14, 2011

anthropologie (finally) launches bhldn

bhldn-anthropologie


The rumors are true, everyone. In case you haven't heard, Anthropologie launched BHLDN (pronounced "beholden"), its bridal/special event shop spin-off, today. From the looks of things, the focus is on the non-traditional bride (love!).

How gorgeous is all this stuff?

If I hadn't just gotten married, I'd be all over this for a wedding. Of course, I think I did a good job of being a non-traditional bride by wearing Anthropologie's Spinning Lace dress (aka, the Tracy Reese nougat classic lace frock). Patting myself on the back for being so on top of things over here (again).

All images from the BLHDN website.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...