Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

what i wore:: ruffled sweatshirt

whatiwore-ruffledsweatshirt
{ sweatshirt: target, scoop neck top: gap, jeans: american eagle, boots: random department store, scarf: target }


I pretty much fail at uber-casual weekend wear. I can do business casual. I can do going out casual. But I'm a big. giant. fail. at just bumming around on the weekends in something presentable yet comfy.

Then I found this sweatshirt.

And I shall live in it henceforth for every weekend for the rest of the winter. Until laundry day. Which is this Saturday, so that pretty much blows my plan out of the water. Hey, at least I looked cute last weekend, right?

9 comments:

Sarah said...

ahh I love this ruffled sweatshirt, anything that can be comfy and that cute at the same time gets my applause. You look awesome!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

RanaElizabeth said...

How's the fit on the sweatshirt/jacket? It looks really cute and I'm always looking for ways to jazz up my work-wear and I think I can get away with this at work.

Anonymous said...

Supremely jealous of this awesome ruffled sweatshirt. I def need to find some non-schlumpy weekend wear. You look adorable here! :)

Linda said...

That's a sweatshirt? So it's super cozy, cause it looks really polished and makes you look really put together and cute.

The Auspicious Life

Ana said...

Very cute! I admit, I bum around at home in pajamas. The cats don't need to see me all dressed up.

The Suburb Experiment said...

Adorable. I didn't realize my wardrobe was missing a ruffled sweatshirt. Until now.

Jenn

Christine said...

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

@Sarah, definitely gets points for being cute and comfy!

@Rana, it's junior sizing. Size up.

@Hope, I need some more non-schlumpy weekend wear. This is pretty much it for my non-schlumpiness.

@Linda, yep- a sweatshirt! I thought it was a sweater at first, but upon closer inspection, I discovered that it's the same material as my favorite (ratty, old) Temple University hoodie. Perfect!

@Ana, I totally bum around in PJ's, too. I only wore this because I had to go to market and run a few other errands, and I decided to be presentable. Right after I took this picture, I changed into sweatpants since I was home for the day.

@The Suburb Experiment, yes, you need one! I couldn't find it on Target's website, but I just recently purchased it at the Target in my city, so I'm sure it's still in the stores.

Robyn said...

You still look way more chic than me in my bumming around clothes. That's not hard to do though. :)

Christine said...

Haha, Robyn, this was a completely rare occurrence for me as well. I'm sure this weekend, I will not look nearly as put together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...