Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

what i wore:: twisting turning winding ruffles

whatiwore-windingruffles-and-twistingandturning-cardigan-anthropologie
sweater: anthropologie twisting and turning cardi, t-shirt: loft, jeans: american eagle, boots: anthropologie winding ruffle boots, jewelry: american eagle and handmade by me

Another weekend look - featuring my favorite, favorite, favorite Anthropologie Winding Ruffle boots, and my new favorite sweater, the Twisting and Turning cardi (previously posted about here)! I'd like to post some of my recent work wear, but I just don't get home early enough in the evening to get pictures of it in decent lighting, and I don't have time to play dress up on weekends because I've been preparing for my thesis proposal presentation (which is this Thursday- eek!). Maybe next week once Daylight Savings Time begins, I'll be able to take more pictures in the evenings. But for now, here's another (semi-successful) non-bummy weekend look.

Also, today is the March installment of Everybody Everywear, and sadly, I could not participate since the theme is polka dots and the only polka dot item I own is a bathing soon. And I am not posting that on my blog.

Picture of the winding ruffles boots is from the Anthropologie website.

3 comments:

two birds said...

those boots would be my favorites, too if i owned them! great weekend outfit (or monday, tuesday, etc...)

Rebecca said...

adorable outfit. those boots are to faaabulous!

rebeccawithanR

Christine said...

Thanks, guys! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...