Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

from my studio:: grad school photography work

So, you know I've been busy with midterm projects, and I thought I'd share two of those projects with you (since you know, this blog is supposed to be an extension of my real-life studio).

Here's the story- these photos were for two different art classes. Not studio courses, though; rather, these classes are about art and its place in society, philosophy, and culture, and the intersections between them. Make sense?

I won't bore you with the details but below are the art portions of my projects. The real meat of the projects (and what weighed more heavily than quality of the artwork) were actually the essays I had to write drawing comparisons between social constructs and philosophical ideas and the art itself (I won't bore you those, either).

So anyway, here are the photos:
life in nietzsche's void
life in the void (nietzsche)

consumerism
consumerism

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...