Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, March 28, 2011

beagle mania monday!

It's been a few weeks since the last Beagle Mania Monday. No worries. My beagles have still been super cute despite the absence of a post. Witness: A few cuteness overload events I managed to catch on my camera over the past few weeks.

beagle-mania-monday-lucy-and-meadow

On a sad note, my little Meadow Beagle (that would be the one on her back in the above photos) has a loose tooth! She's only three, but she was a rescue and a stray, so she had a bit of a rough start. So now she's off to the vet and I'm off to buy doggie toothbrushes to make sure her remaining teeth stay clean and intact.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love these little ones!! I feel like MAYBE I'd feel a little better if I had them when I'm alone. :) My husband is dead-set on our first dog being a beagle. Have you had a good experience with them?

Christine said...

Aw, you should definitely get a beagle! They are both the sweetest dogs. I'd have a house filled with beagles if I could. Sometimes they have anxiety, but it depends on the beagle.

Lucy, the one in the pictures with her head thrown back in a beagle bay, has anxiety problems, but she definitely has improved since we got her (3 years ago when she was 2). Lucy is also very, very stubborn (another beagle trait) and quite the barker (she's famous in our neighborhood for being the dog in the window who barks). But still a very sweet animal. So much personality!

We've had Meadow for a few months and she's a little dollbaby! She's such an easy dog with a sweet personality. All she wants to do is sit next to you while you pet her.

Both of them are eating machines. :-) We also have another dog - a lab mix and the beagles get along really well with her, too.

Sam said...

Epic beagle cuteness. Nothing like a cute dog to ease into the morning at work!

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Christine said...

@Sam, I totally wish I could just bring them to work with me. It would make my day so much better! They are the best.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...