Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

what i wore:: anthropologie incorporated dress

whatiwore-anthropologie-incorporated-dress
dress: anthropologie incorporated dress, tights: spanx, scarf: target, shoes: modcloth, jewelry: made by me, charlotte russe

It took me all of two seconds between the time I first spotted Anthropologie's Incorporated Dress to the time I was clicking and buying. It was definitely a good purchase- so freaking comfortable, and cute, too. And warm. Since PA clearly did not get the memo that it's now spring. There are snow flurries in the forecast tomorrow. Really?

Also, I'm still working on the self-portrait, artificial light, manual mode, photography thing. Bear with me here. Better pictures coming soon.

Speaking of manual mode, do you guys use automatic on your DSLRs for self-portraits or do you use manual? I'm so used to manual because of my other adventures in photography, but maybe that's my problem with the self-portraits.

3 comments:

Sam said...

My little island hasn't gotten the message either. It's currently snowing. I always use auto or portrait on my DSLR for outfit photos, I find they never come out the way I want when I try manual! Too much adjusting has to be done I think, or at least that's what I find in my experience.

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Christine said...

I'm definitely going to try auto next time! Manual mode is super frustrating, especially indoors. Didn't get to try it today because it was dark and dreary with rain by the time I got home.

Brandi Hussey said...

I guess I'm the odd ball - I used manual for my shots. That being said, I took them outside in familiar lighting conditions - indoor photography is a beast that escapes me!

I tried it on a timer, but that didn't work, and I didn't have a remote. So, I used a tripod, stretched out an arm, and clicked.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...