Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

what i wore:: crazy cozy sweater

whatiwore-crazycozysweater
dress: h&m, sweater: abercromie & fitch, tights: spanx, shoes: aldo, jewelry: forever21 and american eagle

Okay, first things first. Excuse the ridiculous pose. I was having a bad hair day, in hurry and the camera wasn't cooperating. So there you go. A weirdo pose for the day.

Also, I love this sweater, but I hardly ever wear it. It's just so big and imposing that it overwhelms me and just about anything else I'm wearing. But it's still freezing here (stupid lying groundhog) and this sweater is crazy cozy and warm. I think this dress, with its tropical floral print, manages to hold its own with this domineering sweater (who knew a sweater could be domineering?). Learn something new every day, right?

2 comments:

Sam said...

Your hair looks great and that sweater looks so comfyyyy. I'd love to be curled up in it right now, or just back in bed. haha.

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Sam! Although, I'm glad the sweater can now retire for the season (I think...I hope?).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...