Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 8

Memoratus Upload


One of Lancaster's hidden gems is Cocina Mexicana, which in case you didn't know by the name, is a Mexican restaurant. The guacamole almost makes me forget I'm in PA. And that's a tall order around these parts. Mr. DU and I stopped there today to grab a quick bite and I took this picture of the buildings across the street while we waited for our food. Trust me, we'll be revisiting Cocina Mexicana again in the next 44 weeks. The food itself is far too tasty to skip making an appearance on this blog. But for now, I leave with the vintage record store and Irish Gypsy (and the dress I want in the window- it you squint, you can kind of see it).


52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...