Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

in the mood for:: st. patrick's day

inthemoodfor-st-patricks-day
1- madewell fernwood crochet dress, 2- green dahlia and white pearl necklace by the silver dog, 3- anthropologie latte bowls, 4- baby ruche bag in treetop green by jenny n. design, 5- butterflies and flowers green t-shirt by critter jitters

Short post today! Still wrapping up midterm exams and it's a busy week at work. But just wanted to say Happy St. Patrick's Day, all! Go drink a Guinness and kiss a leprechaun. Or something like that.

2 comments:

Macy Dawn said...

OOOh. I started collecting those latte bowls when my sister gifted me a set years ago. My set is mostly white, red and pink though, so I think Hubby would appreciate some manly looking colors as well. Green looks great!

Christine said...

I don't know how I missed this comment before! Sorry about that! I love those latte bowls. I want them in every color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...