Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

what i wore:: saint patrick's day

whatiwore-stpattysday
{ t-shirt: critter jitters, l/s t-shirt: target, jeans: american eagle, boots: dansko, earrings: glitterbug originals }


Yep, you read that right. This is my Saint Patrick's Day outfit. Nearly a month late. But better late than never, right? But enough about my tardiness. Right now I'd like to point out my awesome shirt. It's from a cute little shop on Etsy called Critter Jitters, which just happens to be my new favorite place for t-shirts.

My crazy cupcake earrings (that I think kind of look like little beers if you sort of close one eye and squint through the open one) also came from an Etsy seller- a sparkly, glittery shop called Glitterbug Originals. She makes lots of fun, colorful jewelry with lampwork beads and crystals (and we all know I have an obsession with lampwork beads).

So that's all she wrote today, you guys. Cheers and little Irish beers (or cupcakes, whichever floats your raft).

3 comments:

Sam said...

Definitely better late than never! That's a good approach to take sometimes haha. I love the shirt, definitely going to check out that shop!

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Kylie Mc said...

love the green. :)

Christine said...

@Sam, the shop is great! I'm definitely ordering more t's. They have men's t-shirts, too.

Thanks, Kylie! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...