Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

recipe:: lazy weekend eggs

recipe, scrambled eggs with paprika and mayo


Okay, I think it's a bit of a stretch to actually call this one a recipe, but it's still tasty. And perfect for those lazy weekend mornings when you want something other than cereal but you aren't motivated to go out to a restaurant.

So here it is, you guys:
  • 2 eggs
  • Paprika to taste
  • Sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
  • A dollop of mayo or Miracle Whip (whichever strikes your fancy)

Scramble eggs, paprika, salt and pepper together in a pan. Top with mayo. And...dunzo! That's it. Tasty and easy. If you want to get fancy, throw in some sweet onions, but you really don't need it because the paprika and mayo add plenty of flavor.

Happy Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...