Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

in photos:: our wedding day

I've been meaning to post these for a while but just didn't get around to it. So now I have. These photos were taken by the super sweet and very talented Amanda Young of Swoon Over It. I highly recommend her, especially if you're into more artsy, less staged-looking photography. She's amazing!

So here we go- a peek into our special day:*

wedding-day-a-stroll-and-a-swing-photos-by-swoon-over-it
wedding-day-picnic-in-the-park-by-swoon-over-it
wedding-day-a-stop-in-the-square-photos-by-swoon-over-it
wedding-day-rings-hair-shoes-and-a-beagle-by-swoon-over-it

Outfit details:
Dress: Tracy Reese Nougat Classic Lace Frock (also know as Anthropologie Spinning Lace Dress)
Cardigan: LOFT
Coat: Anthropologie Cassonade Coat
Earrings: J. Crew Outlet
Barrette: Vintage brooch turned hair decoration
Bracelet: Vintage (likely from Watt & Shand, an old downtown Lancaster landmark)
Scarf: Target
Tights: Spanx
Boots: can't remember
Heels (shown in "a stop in the square" photo): Nine West

A few other shout outs for downtown Lancaster:
Bouquet from Flowers by Paulette
Hair and makeup by Lauren from Trim Salon
Rings from J.A. Sharp Custom Jewelers

*Just in case you didn't already know, we just went to the Justice of the Peace and then had a fun little photo session downtown followed by dinner with family and drinks with friends. For us, it was perfect!

PS- Also, on a randomly narcissistic note, I would like to point out that I've lost 15 pounds since then! Go me! All of this exercising and eating right is finally paying off for me.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

What beautiful, personal photos you have of your special day. The are really unique and well thought out.
Nice to see something different from the usual wedding type-style!
Jenni

Christine said...

Thanks, Jenni! I'm really happy with the pictures! I just can't decide which ones to print.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...