Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 12

alley-kat-downtown-lancaster


I'm a little behind here. I'll try to get caught up this week. Pinky promise, okay?

So, I like to eat. You may have noticed from other posts about Lancaster since a lot of them revolve around food. And this post isn't getting any points for being original. Yep, more food.

Over the weekend, we went to Alley Kat, which is one of our favorite places to just grab a quick beer and a bite. Plus their pizza is super yummy (and only $6 if you go there on Monday night, which we did not, so...). But anyway. There you go- pizza and sliders for the rest of the party and a salad for me. I have a standing nightly date with P90X. I don't want to cheat on it with grease in my downtime.


52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...