Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, April 22, 2011

what i wore:: summer berry pie

whatiwore-raspberriesandblueberries

whatiwore-summerberrypie-3

whatiwore-summerberrypie-2

So I tried something new with the outfit post today. Mostly because I had more than one usable photo. Since I'm hoping this trend continues, I took the leap and added more pictures. How brave of me to put so much faith in my self-portrait in artificial lighting skills.

(Side note disclaimer thing: I still have some older outfit of the day posts in waiting so don't expect multiple pictures from them since I did not yet have my ninja self-portrait skillz when I took those pictures, okay?)

In the spirit of full disclosure, this is what I wore yesterday (but by now I'm sure you've figured out that I don't always post the outfit I wore on the day I wore it, right?). Today I am wearing pajamas because I have off work and getting dressed is too much of an effort.

But it's probably a good thing I have off work today because Mr. DU was out of town for work last night and I have issues sleeping when he's not here. Maybe the issues occur because I sleep with all the lights on and the television blaring. But if turn them off, I'm convinced the creepers will come and get me. You would think I'd be fine with two beagles - one of whom is sure it's her job to guard everything - and a scary-ass looking black lab-mix, but no, not so much. So today, I'm a little sleep-deprived.

This is me the whole time he's gone:
me-scared-under-the-covers copy

And now I'll leave you to ponder that fine piece of art I just posted (which yes, in case you're wondering, I drew using Photoshop in about five minutes) while I go find some berry pie or at least a pastry because this outfit made me hungry.

Have a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Sam said...

I'm basically useless at outfit posts. I don't do them more than once a week cause I know that's about as much as I manage. Good on you for the pics!

Love that skirt, such a bright happy color. I love purple!

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Yeah, I'm trying to get better with them, but I'm also trying to mix up my content so I only post one or two outfits a week. That's about as much as I can manage at the moment!

I love purple, too! One of my favorite colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...