Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

what i wore:: harem pants and Grey's Anatomy

whatiwore-harempants


Okay, I didn't really wear Grey's Anatomy. Excuse the ambiguous post title. More on that in a minute.

First- the outfit. I guess these pants are kinda-sorta of harem pants, right? In any case, I love them, but sad news (sort of), everyone- they are starting to get too big! All of my elliptical insanity and rabbit food eatery is finally beginning to pay off. At least I'll have a real excuse to shop for a new wardrobe soon (because "I felt like it" isn't really the best excuse).

And now, back to Grey's. Let's talk about last week's episode, Song Beneath the Song. Normally, I despise when TV shows try to go all Glee-ified, and truthfully, this episode of Grey's was no exception. Until we got to the last few minutes with Callie (Sara Ramirez) singing "The Story." Holy shiznit, you guys, she was awesome. If you missed it, you can download it on iTunes, or better yet, here's the YouTube link to a million videos of it. I'm sure it's all over the place there. Seriously. Check it out. It's good stuff.

So, are there any other Grey's fans out there? How did you all feel about this episode?

2 comments:

Sam said...

That shirt is so pretty! And I think because you feel like it is a perfectly good reason to buy new clothes. It's my rationale for everything, although I did have an actual reason for a while there. Workterms have some good points.

I think most of the episode was good, a few cheesy song moments that didn't really fit but there were some really good ones too. I liked the storyline going on though. And Callie is so so so good! Can't wait for it to come back in May!

http://mygrowingobsessions.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Sam. It is so old, I don't even remember where I got it. I think the tag fell out, too!

Callie was amazing, right?! I can't stop listening to the song. Yes, I'm a total geek and bought it on iTunes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...