Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, April 15, 2011

what i wore:: black and tan

whatiwore-blackandtan
top: charlotte russe, cardigan: h&m, pants: h&m, shoes: aldo, jewelry: fenton/fallon for j.crew, tights: ?


I've always been a fan of this combination (in both clothing and in beer, in case you're wondering). I'm a little behind on outfit posting, so there are a still a few winter-ish outfits lurking about. But yay! The weather finally broke and we seem to be in for temperatures at least in the 60s now. Lots of rain, but that just gives me an excuse to buy some cute new raingear.

Also, check out who got to come to work with me yesterday and today.
lucy-beagle

Awesome job perk, no? Sad reason, though. Thing 2 here (Lucy) and Thing 1 (Stella, the lab) got into a little tiff over food on Wednesday night and Lucy ended up with some battle wounds. After a 9 p.m. trip to the pet emergency hospital (thank goodness for those!), she's on antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and pain meds. She's also a little drowsy and can't be trusted to operate moving machinery, but she's doing well otherwise as long as I can keep her calm (she's a beagle, that's a tall order).

But she's been thoroughly enjoying her little jaunts to my office the past two days. And it only took her one day to figure out when it's lunchtime. Today at 11:45, she promptly began banging her water dish and barking at me (which is what she does at home at dinner time). Silly beagle.

2 comments:

belinda said...

She is so cute! Wow she stays on her bed and does try to wander off(or do you have a private office?

Christine said...

I have an office, but she just stays with me anyway. I had the door open most of the day. Where I went, she followed (including to the bathroom!). :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...