Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

outfitted:: country blue

whatiwore-countryblue1
whatiwore-countryblue2

Yesterday was an exciting day, you guys. The weather was finally warm enough for me to venture outside in my backyard to take pictures. And it appears this nice weather thing is planning on sticking around for a season or two. So now when I come from work and let the Wild Things out, I can kill two birds with one stone and let them run around like the crazies they are while I snap away with the camera. It also means that they may be making a cameo or two in my photos (this one features Lucy Belle).

So now I just need to figure out how to keep them from tearing down the walkway and knocking over the tripod. Suggestions welcome.

2 comments:

RanaElizabeth said...

Christie, I love love this outfit post! The "action" shot with Lucy, the out of focus long shot down the walkway, it's really great.

I have noticed that you wear a lot of Madewell, what do you think of the brand? I've looked at them but something always stops me, but I really like the pieces you wear.

Christine said...

Thanks, Rana! I've really been trying to get better at the self-portrait thing!

I love Madewell! The quality so far is pretty consistently good and the fit is on the large size of TTS. I generally size down in dresses and shirts. I haven't bought pants from them, so I can't speak for the fit of those (although, I have several on my wish list!).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...