Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

shopping list:: la vacation


shopping-list-la-vacation

In just over a month, I'll be packing my bags and leaving on a jet plane for sunny LA. It's been over a year since I've been to California, so I'm ridiculously excited. And of course, I need some new wardrobe stuffs (mostly because I want some and partially because a lot of my clothes are starting to get too big- big yay!). I'm always cold when I visit California, so lightweight cargo pants, a breezy striped top, and a versatile cardi are a must. As for the shoes and jewelry, well...a girl can never have enough of those, right?

{Shop} fig.1: russet shore bracelet by seashore glass, fig.2: perfect storm boro lampwork glass ring by the venerable bead, fig.3: mooring line top, anthropologie, fig.4: bronze curator cardigan, madewell, fig.5:XL stella rose gold silver dial watch, fossil, fig.6: the whistlestop sandal, madewell, fig.7: christa cargo pants, abercrombie & fitch

2 comments:

Kiki said...

normally i would agree with you, but its scorching in LA at the moment...just today it was almost 95 degrees fahrenheit! <3

Christine said...

Haha! That's true. I've been watching the weather and noticed the heat wave! Guess I'll have to buy some clothes for that, too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...