Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

this past weekend:: grilling

Sorry for the long(ish) posting absence. I've been sick for the past few days and sitting in front of a computer isn't really all that appealing. But anyway, this past weekend, we broke out our brand new grill and grilled for the first time in our new house. And even though I was feeling under the weather (and totally wore sweatpants for this event), I had a great time!

I generally don't eat meat (other than seafood), but my friend from college was in town (and wanted to cook for us) and he makes a mean burger (and awesome bbq sauce). So I broke down and ate one. Let me tell you, if you're going to break out of pesca-vegetarianism for one night, these burgers are totally worth the cheat. Sooooooo good. (And yep, those are eggs on top of those burgers. Like I said, sooooooo good.)

over-the-weekend-grilling

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...