Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, May 13, 2011

testing:: is this thing on?

Can you see this? It's me, Displaced Urbanite. My last two posts have completely disappeared from my blog- they're gone from the main page and gone from my edit posts page. It's as if I never even posted them!

I just switched over from .blogspot.com to my own .com yesterday and it seems both of the posts I posted after that disappeared, but they were published and one of them received a comment, so I know they're out there somewhere? Has this every happened to anyone else?

Edited to add: I just noticed the sidebar edits that I made to my page yesterday are also gone. What's happening to my blog?!

4 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

That has more to do with Blogger being down since yesterday. They posted a notice saying that all posts after 7:30am were removed. I never had a problem with posting when I switched to a custom domain!

Btw, tried to replied to you via Twitter. I've spent all morning trying to get Twitter to load; it finally does and now I can't tweet anything. SO annoying.

Colleen Towner said...

My blog is gone from yesterday too. I have no back up. I'm so ticked! I just switched to a custom domain, and I've had problems all week with weird foreign languages, phantom hits and much more. UGH.

Christine said...

Well. Crap. I lost two posts. Fortunately, they were short and I can remember what I said. I guess I'll have to update my sidebar again.

But it looks like because Blogger went down, it removed not just posts, but all blog activity, which means my custom domain (which I bought yesterday) exists, but the redirection process got screwed up. This has not been a good week!

Christine said...

Oh, and Colleen, that sucks that you lost posts and don't have backups. How frustrating!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...