Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, May 16, 2011

outfitted:: florals (and I'm a doofus)

outfitted-florals-everybody-everywear-1
outfitted-florals-everybody-everywear-2


I forgot (yet again) about the monthly Everybody Everywear challenge. I need to get on top of this. Next month, okay? Apparently, May's challenge was florals. Here's what I would have worn for this challenge had I actually been paying attention to when it occurred.

PS- Finally got the custom domain working again, but now it seems that scheduled posts are vanishing. So this is the second time I've written this particular post. Also, comments have still not been restored on my blog. Good. Times.


{Shop}:: dress: modcloth orchid grey dress (last year), similar colors, similar cut/silhouette and floral pattern; cardigan: madewell curator cardigan (sold out); shoes: madewell oxford slingback

3 comments:

Sam said...

This is so cute! I love the skirt of that dress, so full and pretty! Add it to EBEW anyways, it's a great look Christie!

Brandi Hussey said...

Hey, I just tried to access it via displacedurbanite.com and it worked!!

Christine said...

@Sam, thanks! It's fun twirling around dress! It's too late to add to EBEW. Boohiss. Next month!

@Brandi, I know! YAY! It started working last night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...