Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, May 16, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 14 - hmb designs

52-weeks-downtown-lancaster-hmbdesigns
52-weeks-downtown-lancaster-hmbdesigns-image2

This is dangerous, you guys. This adorable shop is way too close to where I live. It's stocked with lots and lots of sparkle, all by artisan jewelry designers, and much of it is handmade. Plus they've got lots of other accessories, like belts and bags, and wine stoppers made with antique pulls and door knobs, and original art by local artists. What don't they have? Those pretty little lampwork earrings in the last picture because I snapped them up during the Art Walk (and immediately wore them). See, I told you. Dangerous.


52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...