Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

this past weekend:: jewelry!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope you all had a fun and relaxing holiday weekend. I took a mini blogging break this weekend, but I'm back today. I may not have blogged over the weekend, but I did make some jewelry for my new Etsy shop, Sun Sugar Studio. Right now I'm in "use the supplies I've got" mode, but I did some brainstorming for some new designs and collections, and then made a few prototypes (like the one below).

sun-sugar-studio-lampwork-jewelry

This one's not in my shop yet because I can't decide if I want to keep it or sell. The business side of my brain says to sell it, but the shopping side says keep it.It's one-of-a-kind due to the nature of lampwork beads and geodes, although I could make a similar piece for myself should I choose to sell this one. So, what do you think? Keep or sell?

7 comments:

I Have To Have It said...

I say keep. Or sell it to me. Just sayin'.

Christine said...

I'm still debating! I you really want it, let me know. I can reserve it in the shop for you. :-)

Christine said...

*if you really want it, not "i you really want it." :-)

Christine said...

Thanks, Pretty Things!

jasmineshore said...

I accidently came across your blog. Nice! I say sell! If you are unemployed, that would be the best.

Christine said...

Hi, jasmineshore! Thanks for commenting. I actually just listed it in my shop today. If it doesn't sell, I can always keep it then, right? :-)

Marshal Drake said...

The clam shell like jewelry is very elegant. If not for the gold chains and the pearl, I would think that it's cheap. This unique idea is very impressive. Pair it with a sapphire ring and I'm sure that you'll look perfect.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...