Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

in the mood for:: tropical brights

inthemoodfor-tropicalbrights

To say I'm obsessed with the Anthropologie Spectrum Caftan is a bit of an understatement. I just love the happy watercolor tropical print and the drapy cut of this dress. The bright colors put me in a happy mood. And I could use a happy mood right now.


{Shop}:: fig.1: anthropologie spectrum caftan; fig.2: tropical sunset lampwork bracelet by sundaez child; fig.3: neon turquoise and blue chalcedony earrings by sparkle couture; fig.4: pink gerbera eyeshadow by noella beauty works; fig.5: kate spade lemon drop small framed lella; fig.6: nine west blanca, zappos

4 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Okay, that dress is AMAZING! Waaaant.

Kate Watson said...

Loving both the dress and the bracelet! Everything you've included is lovely.

Kate Watson said...

Loving the dress and the bracelet! Everything you've posted is lovely.

Christine said...

Thanks, Kate! And yeah, Brandi, I'm OBSESSED with that dress. I must have it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...