Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

what i wore:: last summer (part two) - olive and sparkles

whatiwore-lastsummer-round2
{ top: topshop, sweater vest: target, jeans: american eagle, belt: j.crew, necklace: madewell, shoes: j.crew }

Yep. Still talking about last summer. It's not that I'm stuck in the past. It's just that I'm pressed for time for the next few weeks (thesis proposal presentation and all that fun stuff) and I found some pics on my hard drive that I never posted here. Besides, posting about summer makes me happy. Unlike the 5 inches of snow that's on the ground right now.

Also, I had too much sushi for lunch (if there is such a thing as too much sushi) and now I need a nap.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...