Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what i wore:: last summer

Yep. That's right. What I wore. Last summer.

I found these pictures lurking around on my external hard drive and thought I'd post them. It's a nice reminder of the good old days. When it was warm and the sun shone brightly and we could see the grass. We wore sandals, held hands and sang Kumbaya around the campfire. Okay, not really about the campfire thing. But it is a nice reminder that summer is only 5 months away.

Also, apparently in the good old days, I did not own an iron. Look at that wrinkly shirt. Sorry, mom.

whatiwore-lastsummer
{ top: h&m | pants: modcloth | necklaces: american eagle, j. crew and handmade by me | shoes: target }

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

What's an iron? Is that a new-fangled contraption you kids use? :D

Christine said...

Honestly, I'm still not entirely sure what an iron is and how to use it. :-P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...