Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wants and Wishes:: Skinny Wedding Band

As you know (or maybe you don't, so go read about it here), I got married recently. I love my wedding set (pictured below left) with its blue diamond engagement ring and two white diamond eternity bands, but I feel like I still need a plain band for those times when I don't want to walk around with the rock on my hand. I mentioned this to the husband and shockingly, he said he thought this was a great idea. Really? Buying more jewelry is a great idea? Sold! (Or rather, bought!)

So of course because I love Etsy, I looked there first, and it didn't take long to came across exactly what I'm looking for. It's just a simple palladium band (my set is platinum, but palladium is part of the same metal family) and I think it will complement my wedding set perfectly, don't you (pictured below right)?

blue diamond wedding set by JA Sharp Custom Jewelers and Seababe Jewelry skinny palladium wedding band{ Left, Wedding set by J.A.. Sharp Custom Jewelers, Right, Skinny 14k Palladium White Gold Ring by Seababe Jewelry }

PS- For a better picture (ie, not taken with my iPhone) of my engagement ring, visit this post. No picture has been able to truly capture the crazy amount of sparkle that radiates from my rings, but the pictures in the older post are more true to the ring than the picture in this post).

4 comments:

Jurry said...

Pretty! I like it.

RanaElizabeth said...

Well, duh, I'm all over this project. I would love to see how you document Lancaster since you're such a great photographer. Everytime you post about cool and awesome things in Lancaster I get so jealous. Who knew that good ol' Amish Country could be so cool?

Christine said...

Hey Rana! I'm guessing you mean the 52 Weeks project. :-) I'm excited for the project, too. Should be a fun way to document the year.

Christine said...

@JK, thank you! I do think I'm going to buy it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...