Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Monday, January 31, 2011

the ice storm cometh

Or so the weather peeps keep saying. Apparently, Central PA is about to get pummeled by snow and ice and snow and ice and snow and ice. In that order. Over the next two days. Don't be jealous.

In honor of the impending ice-over of my city, I thought I'd post some of my favorite snow and ice (and snow and ice) inspired Etsy accessory finds.

snow-and-ice-inspired-etsy-finds
{ 1. snow owl steampunk ring by enchanted lockets 2. snow blossom kanzashi flower brooch by petal mix 3. bloom handmade white flower earrings by dreamy vintage 4. white druzy sterling silver ring by andrea bonelli jewelry 5. snow white leaf and vine necklace by fourtyfour0ranges 6. snow garden enamel earrings by star of the east }

2 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

We're supposed to get slammed with a cold front tonight, too. Since it was in the 70s last week, I am not pleased one bit.

But, look at the sparklies you've found! I'm particularly taken with #4.

Christine said...

I love #4, too. I think druzy quartz is just so pretty, and I'm a sucker for a giant cocktail ring.

I am jealous of your 70-degree weather. I've been happy when the temperature goes above freezing here recently. That feels nice and balmy. Sad. I need to move to Cali, now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...