Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

What I wore: A very happy holiday!

As mentioned in my previous post, my holiday season was extremely busy but filled with wonderful activities. In the five Christmases that we've known each other, Husband (I need a better name for him on this blog) and I not only joined each other's family traditions, but we've created some of our own, like going out for a lovely dinner and then seeing a show at The Fulton Theatre downtown, and eating Overnight Eggs (minus the ham and with a few of my own additions, like paprika) for breakfast on Christmas morning.

Since what I wore on Christmas morning is of no consequence (do you really want to see my flannel PJ pants? Really?), I decided to share what I wore for our holiday theatre tradition as well as Christmas Eve spent with the in-laws and Christmas day with my family at our house.*

What I Wore: To dinner at Checkers Bistro and to see The Sound of Music at The Fulton Theatre
the-theatre-2010-ootd3
the-theatre-2010-ootd1
Dress: H&M
Blazer: Target
Necklace: FENTON/FALLON™ for J. Crew
Shoes: Nine West
Tights: Spanx Tight-End Tights in Latte

What I Wore: On Christmas Eve
christmas-eve-2010-ootd5
christmas-eve-2010-ootd3
Dress: ModCloth (last summer)
Sweater: American Eagle (many seasons ago)
Scarf: Target
Earrings: Displaced Urbanite (aka, elliot + jean)
Tights: New York & Co.
Boots: ???

What I Wore: On Christmas Day
christmas-day-2010-ootd3
christmas-day-2010-ootd1
Dress/Top: ModCloth (Holiday Season 2009)
Sweater: Target
Leggings: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots: Anthroplogie Winding Ruffle Boots (from last year)

*I think my mother has decided to institute a new holiday tradition where I always cook Christmas dinner - I guess that's fair. She did it for years. Payback time.

4 comments:

Blondie said...

I love love love the Winding Ruffle boots! Cute outfits. Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

Christine said...

Thanks, Blondie! I was so obsessed with finding those boots last season. I think I scored the last pair ever after scouring e-bay!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back! Happy New Year!

Christine said...

Thanks, Felicity! Happy New Year to you, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...