Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

outfitted:: grey and white stripes

outfitted-grey-stripes-image-1

I think I'm quickly moving into "obsessed" territory with grey stripes as of late. I keep buying them and the items I have in my closet with grey and white stripes are in heavy rotation. I just picked up this dress and I think it's already earned a place as a closet front runner, sort of like this top and this top (both posted over on the DU Facebook page).

I never really used to like stripes of any color. At all. But for some reason, I'm loving them now. Maybe there's just change in the air. And who knows? Maybe I'll suddenly fall head over heels for polka dots soon, too.

PS- Just in case you're wondering, this was yesterday pre-blond hair adventure. Trust me. It's blond now.

outfitted-grey-stripes-image-2

{Shop}:: dress: lc by lauren conrad, kohl's; sandals, target; jewelry: american eagle and sun sugar studio

4 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

I'm with you - my love of stripes is new! I've always shied away from them in clothing, because I'm well endowed on top and I don't like to accent that. But, yes, I think there's a change in the air because I'm loving that dress!!

Christine said...

Honestly, I can't believe that I wore a dress with full horizontal stripes! But I've been living in it since I bought it and it's definitely going to be joining me on my upcoming beach vacations.

Meagan said...

That dress is too cute. I think your hair looks great like this but can't wait to see the blonde!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Meagan! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...