Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, July 1, 2011

52 weeks of downtown lancaster:: week 16 - barnstormers baseball game

baseball-game-downtown-lancaster
sunset-over-the-ballpark
baseball-game-treats

What better way to start a long holiday weekend than with a baseball game? Last night, we headed to a Lancaster Barnstormers game (yep, this little town has its own baseball team and a mascot who is apparently a distant relative to the Philly Phanatic - true story, it said so in the programs). We had a relaxing evening watching the game, taking in the sunset, and chowing down on snow cones, cotton candy, and hot dogs. Because everyone knows any food consumed at a ballpark is calorie-free, right? Right.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend, everyone!

Photos in this post taken with my iPhone.

52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster is my photo project for 2011. It's meant to keep me creative and posting about a consistent topic on a weekly basis. And I'm also pretty hellbent on to getting the word out that there's more to Lancaster, Pa. than Amish buggies, farms and outlet shopping. View the rest of my 52 Weeks of Downtown Lancaster pictures here.

All pictures taken by me, unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

Brandi Hussey said...

Baseball screams summer to me; if it's little league baseball, even more so! If it weren't 100+ degrees here, I'd probably head out to the ball park for a game - yours looks like fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...