Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, July 8, 2011

currently loving (and styled):: colorful summer dresses from madewell

currently-loving-colorful-summer-dresses-from-madewell copy

Summers in Pennsylvania are hot, humid, and sticky, and definitely not good for my hair. But they are the perfect excuse to stock up on silky, lightweight, colorful dresses (because really, that's about all I can stand to wear around these-here parts during the summer months; anything else and I feel like I'm suffocating).

And I'm loving all the cute dresses at Madewell right now (as usual). Even better- these are dressy enough to wear out at night but easy enough to dress down with a pair of cute flat sandals during the day (like I styled my favorite dress- the purple one!- below):
styled-madewell-silk-speakeasy-dress-in-purple-day
styled-madewell-silk-speakeasy-dress-in-purple-night

PS- You can see how I styled the pink dress for a guest post over at my friend Brandi's blog.


{Shop}:: (dresses clockwise from top left) floral croquet dress;  silk safari dress;  midsummer dress;  shadyside smock dress;  electric ikat silk dress;  silk ballad dress;   market tank dress;  silk speakeasy dress

speakeasy dress, day: fringed bag, american eagle outfitters; long links necklace, anthropologie; whistlestop sandal, madewell

speakeasy dress, night: peacock clutch by mermaid's dream; via spiga elyria sandals, piperlime; eddie borgo at j.Crew fringed mesh pocket necklace; classic pave link bracelet, j.crew

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...