Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

outfitted:: ruffles and gladiators

outfitted-ruffles-and-gladiators-3

I went to officially/legally change my name this morning. (Yes, it has been seven months since we got married and I'm just now getting around to changing my name- so?) So anyway, after visiting the Social Security office, I decided to go to the pet store to pick up some toys and other random dog necessities.

The route from point A to point B is fairly direct via the highway. That is, if you manage to take the right exits. Guess who did not take the right exits? Guess who also missed not only the first exit, but also the second and third ones? Yep. This girl. And I ended up on a 10 minute detour because of it. Never mind that I drive this highway all the time. From this, only one logical conclusion can be drawn: changing my name also made me a space cadet.

outfitted-ruffles-and-gladiators-2
outfitted-ruffles-and-gladiators-1


{Shop}:: dress, madewell (similar); sandals, can't remember (similar); necklace: sun sugar studio; bracelets: AE and It's Me Mary (lots of options here)


3 comments:

Brandi Hussey said...

Don't feel bad - I've lived in the Dallas area for 20 some odd years, and I STILL have problems getting around with directions. Totally awkward.

P.S. Totally off topic, but my eyes gravitated right to that nifty bar thingy in the background - love it!

Alysson said...

so cute!! I am a Madewell junkie! XO

http://simplicityisultimatesophistication.wordpress.com/

Christine said...

Haha! Brandi, I was seriously spacing out. No idea what my problem was. That nifty little bar thing has been with me since my college days- no joke! My mom bought it for me as an apartment warming present. It still works and I still like it, so it's still around!

@Alysson, meeeee toooooooo! Love, love, love Madewell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...