Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

photography:: i found my heart in la

ifoundmyheart-inla copy

Tony Bennett may have left his heart in San Francisco, but I found mine in LA (and I guess I sort of left it there, too, since I'm here in PA pining away for Los Angeles).

Life has been a roller coaster for me the past few months, and today is just one of those not-so-good days. It helps to have a little reminder that there are better days ahead and my goals are waiting. I know I said in my previous post that I was just posting one quick post today, but I just had to add this picture/digital art. I took the photo on my recent to trip to LA and then created the rest of the art. I think this deserves a place in my new living room design, don't you?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...