Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

outfitted:: purple ruffles and cargos (and the blond debut)

outfitted-purple-ruffles-and-cargos-image1

So, here it is everyone. The blond debut. And it's straight, too, thanks to my awesome stylist, Jenn at Trim Salon, who battled with my hair for a good 30 (maybe more??) minutes, armed only with a brush and a blowdryer. Sadly, while I do have similar weapons, I do not have the patience or the skills to straighten my hair like Jenn does, so my wild and wavy hair has been back to doing its wild and wavy thing for the past several days now. And I'm left with only these pictures as a reminder of the short-lived but happy times my straight hair and I had together.

outfitted-purple-ruffles-and-cargos-image2

{Shop}:: top, lc by lauren conrad, kohl's (purple not available online- check the brick and mortar store); cargos, american eagle (older than dirt); earrings: old and not a clue where I got them; bracelet: sun sugar studio; sandals: madewell silverlake sandal

2 comments:

Sam said...

It's definitely a case of wanting what you don't have, my hair is straight and I'd give anything for more body! Your hair looks beautiful, I'm sure it looks just as good in it's natural state. Love the pretty purple color with your blond, something I may have to copy!

Kelley said...

Cute outfit! Your hair looks great, but I like it in its wavy state, too! I want my hair to be as long as yours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...