Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

what to wear:: 4th of july picnic

Usually I'm a dress girl, but this summer I'm loving shorts. I haven't loved shorts since high school, but for some reason, this season's batch is just so cute and versatile. You can dress them up or dress them down, and they're perfect for a weekend's worth of 4th of July festivities. If I wasn't on a shopping ban, I would have snapped up every last piece from the outfits below for the plethora of events I have to attend this weekend (three today, two tomorrow, Monday activities pending). Do you have any fun plans for this weekend?

what-to-wear-4th-of-july-picnic
{Shop}:: top: angel lace sleeve top, planet blue; shorts: flounced silk shorts, anthropologie; shoes: bridgewalk sandal, madewell; sunglasses: LC lauren conrad textured round sunglasses, kohl's; earrings: david aubrey jade turquoise earrings, south moon under; bag: backyard binocular, madewell; bracelet: vintage rhinestone friendship bracelet by essentia

what-to-wear-4th-of-july-picnic-image2
{Shop}:: top: jane, abercrombie & fitch; cardigan: herd geometry cardi, anthropologie; shorts: glitter hem shortie, american eagle; hat: park bench fedora, madewell; necklace: diving deeply necklace by dk jewels; bracelet: multichain brass howlite bracelet by bead blossom; shoes: collected lights sandals, anthropologie

3 comments:

I Have To Have It said...

I LOVE those anthro sandals! I wonder if they'll go on sale toward the end of the season...

Zon said...

love the red shorts! I may just have to buck up and try some bright shorts this summer!

Christine said...

I am obsessed with both the sandals and the red shorts. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...