Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

market research:: will you take my survey?

Hey there readers who are female between the ages of 18 and 45, would you like to help me out and take a market research survey for me? It's approximately 40 questions, will take about 20-25 minutes to complete, and it relates to your general demographic information and overall shopping habits.

This survey is completely confidential but not anonymous because you have to sign a consent form and mail it back to me. This is graduate school research and I have to follow their research protocol. You'll take the survey online via a link I'll provide and it won't be attached to your consent form, so I won't know what answers you gave specifically.  If you're interested, contact me and I'll get you the details, links, and paperwork. Thanks in advance for your help!

Contact me here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...