Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

outfitted:: peach and red

outfitted-peach-and-red-image1

I wore this outfit last week to go fill out all of the paperwork for my new job. Said paperwork also required a drug test. Every time I have to take a drug test, or even hear the words drug test, the following incident I recently witnessed at a nearby pharmacy will forever come to mind:

Irate customer storms up to pharmacist.
Pharmacist: "Can I help you, sir?"
Customer, waves a paper wildly in pharmacist's face, points to it, and says: "I want to know why THIS [prescription] drug didn't show up on my drug test, but COCAINE DID!"
Pharmacist:  (Blink. Blink.)

Clearly (and shockingly), this customer has never had to take a drug test before.

Also, this is the last post where you'll see my non-blond hair (well, my non-light blond hair, since I guess this is still sort of dark blond).

outfitted-peach-and-red-image2

Shop:: top, loft (last season); skinny red jeans, lc by lauren conrad at kohl's; earrings: sun sugar studio; bracelet: j. crew; shoes: aerosoles (several seasons ago)


3 comments:

RanaElizabeth said...

I love this outfit. I think the shoes with the bright red toes really stands out, in a good and awesome way!

chiara said...

I am not a fan of ruffles, but they really look good in this outfit.
And your story is so funny!

Christine said...

Haha, Rana, I didn't even plan my nail polish color. Glad it worked out!

@chiara, thanks! I'm sort of a ruffle fanatic. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...