Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Friday, July 15, 2011

outfitted:: blue flowers and boots

outfitted-blue-flowers-and-boots-2

Looky, looky, two outfitted posts two days in a row. I'm on a role, you guys. Don't get used to it, though. I'm not that excited about getting out of my tank tops and knit shorts most days.

Full disclosure: I did not wear this outfit today. I wore it back in June when we were in LA. I didn't get an iPhone picture of it for the DU Facebook page, so here it is, making its debut on my blog. If I wore this in PA in June (or really any time between May and October), I probably would have melted into a sweat puddle because it's too hot and humid for more than one layer and anything other than the strappiest of strappy sandals or flip flops. We've discussed this before. And before that.

So anyway, did you ever notice that when you're a blogger, you scrutinize every moment of your life to see if it's proper fodder for your next blog post? No? Only me? Seriously own up to it, fellow bloggers, because you know it's true. Unfortunately for me (and you, readers), today I've got nothing. Except it's Friday! Go have a good weekend, everyone!

outfitted-blue-flowers-and-boots-1
outfitted-blue-flowers-and-boots-3



{Shop}:: dress, madewell (summer 2010); denim jacket: old navy, circa 2000; boots, dolce vita (several seasons ago); earrings: sun sugar studio; bracelets: j.crew and sun sugar studio; scarf: h&m

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...