Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

bloggers do it better:: arm party

My week has been crazy busy, but I'm taking a minute to have an arm party here to celebrate Pretty Shiny Sparkly's Bloggers Do it Better August Challenge. The theme is (duh) arm parties. In case your invitation got lost in the mail (or in translation), let me explained: An arm party is a phrase coined by Man Repeller to describe tons of bracelets of assorted styles stacked on one (or both) arms. Consider this your official invite to rock on with your very own arm party.

bloggers-do-it-better-arm-party
This arm party is my standing weekend date. It's perfect for throwing on with most casual weekend clothes, and it has a perfectly beachy vibe. Most of these bracelets are at least from last summer (except the big sparkly purple one, which I picked up at Target this past weekend). 

bloggers-do-it-better-mini-arm-party
This one's a mini arm party; a small gathering at home rather than a full-on rager. But I love these two bracelets together and have been known to wear them a lot. Bracelet on the left is my own design from Sun Sugar Studio, bracelet on the right is from J. Crew last year. 



2 comments:

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Found you through the challenge! Love the different bracelets, many look like DIY! Will look through the rest of your blog but love finding new bloggers.

http://redsolesandredwine.com

Christine said...

Thanks, Jen. Actually, I forgot to add that the first bracelet on the left in the top picture is a DIY by me. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...