Hi! I'm glad you found this blog. Feel free to look around, but just wanted to let you know that I no longer update this blog and I'm now blogging over at Into The Glimmer. I hope you'll join me there! Cheers!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

more beach time (and another mobile blog)

Okay, let me try this again. Hopefully, the images won't pixelate this time and if they do, well, I'll just give up on mobile blogging.

So anyway. Last week I spent most of the week in Dewey Beach, DE on a girls only vacation. Let me tell you, I love Mr. DU but there is something about a girls only getaway that us good for the soul. I highly recommend it!

Here are a few pics from the trip:
Beach time:



Relaxing at restaurants on the bay:














Lots of eating and drinking:









A random dragon raft:



And the bagel pizzas we made at 3 a.m. when we couldn't find an open pizza place:



2 comments:

Zon said...

I'm so jealous of all the beach time you've had! Seattle has no beaches, I have to drive a bit to get to the ocean :(

Christine said...

Beaches are about 2-3 hours away from me, so I have to plan ahead to go, but it's worth it! I do wish I lived closer to the beach. And by closer I mean in a beach house in Malibu. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...